Services for Purchase
- For the ball hog in your life! This activity includes 15 minutes of one-on-one fetch with a staff member! We provide a tennis ball but, if your dog has a favorite toy feel free to bring it!
- If your pet prefers human affection over playing then this service is perfect for them! Of course our staff pets all our members, but this service includes 15 minutes of belly rubs and love in your pets personal suite.
- If your dog is HIGH ENERGY then this activity is for them! A flirt pole is a lure activity. A staff member will wave the flirt pole while you pet sharpens their speed and motor skills in an attempt to catch the toy!
- After a day full of play, our staff members would LOVE to tuck your pup in for the night. This service includes 5 minutes of belly rubs and bedtime biscuit!
- Puzzle toys are great for stimulating a dogs mind! Of course the treat at the end is great motivation too! Let our staff sharpen your pets cognitive skills with a brain teasing game.
- After a morning full of play, let our staff members give your pup a yummy frozen treat! Usual flavors include sweet mint or peanut butter and cheese, but flavors do occasionally change so be sure to ask to ensure your pet doesn’t have allergies.
Savy Paws Pet Resort now offers Online Scheduling for Boarding, Daycare and Spa Baths. New Owners click the Boarding and Daycare Registration button below to register. Make sure after completing the first page to proceed to the main account to add your dogs to the account. PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER if you are a current client of Savy Paws Pet Resort, simply click the login button to enter your account. If you do not know your login just email or call us so we can set up your username and password.
Savy Paws Pet Resort
VACCINATIONS REQUIRED: All guests are required to be up to date on Rabies, Distemper, Parvo and Bordetella (Kennel Cough) and the Canine Flu Vaccine (H3N2) Vaccinations. All dogs must be in good health. Dogs are required to have flea, tick and heart-worm protection. Owners will certify that their dog(s) are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days. Upon admission, all dogs must be free from any condition that could potentially jeopardize other guests. Dogs that have been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days will require veterinarian certification of health to be admitted or readmitted.