Savy Paws is proud to offer all-inclusive lodging for your pets. We will never charge extra for play time or dispensing supplements. We proudly feed Nutri Source Adult Chicken and Rice Formula to all of our guests, but of course you are welcome to bring your own food. We also offer several other grain free or single source flavors as meal options for purchase during your pet’s stay.
All pets entering the facility must be current on Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, Bordatella (kennel cough) and the H3N2 Canine Influenza Vaccine.
Savy Paws houses three (3) different size suites:
Our deluxe suites are 6ft X 8ft to accommodate larger breeds or larger families! Our premium are 4ft X 6ft for single big dogs or multiple smaller breeds! Our standard suites are 3ft x 5ft for small dog breeds!
Each suite features composite construction meaning your pet will not be able to see or interact with their neighbors while in their rooms. This will ensure your pet’s privacy and safety. All suites also come with an elevated cot and our staff ensures all pets always have access to fresh water. You are welcome to bring items from home for your pet, but please be aware of our items policy located within our sleepover checklist below.
BEHAVIOR: All dogs must be non-aggressive. Owners will certify their dogs have not harmed or shown any aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or any other dog(s). Please remember: your pet will be spending time with other pets and the safety and health of all animals is our main concern.
These prices are per night.
All multiple dog rates are for dogs staying in the same suite together and must be from the same household.
All boarding dogs enjoy their own luxury suite, playtime, and free bath after three nights.
|1 dog under 50 pounds||$36.00|
|1 dog over 50 pounds||$43.00|
|2 dogs under 50 pounds||$48.00|
|2 dogs over 50 pounds||$62.00|
|3 Dogs under 50 pounds||$54.00|
|3 Dogs over 50 pounds||$82.00|
|1 large Dog +50lbs and 1 Small Dog under 50lbs||$52.00|
*Please note that all dogs sharing a room MUST be from the same household.
*Any reservations that coincide with holidays or Cherokee County school breaks require a 3-night minimum stay and a 50% nonrefundable deposit at the time the reservation is placed. Please call or email to place a reservation.
- When bringing dry food from home, we require all food to be in sealed Gallon Sized Zip Lock bags to fit in your pet’s personal cubby. We do not accept plastic containers or individually packaged meals. There will be a $1 charge if we have to move your pet’s food from a container to a bag.
- We provide all bowls for food and water. If your pup is a fast eater and needs a slow feed bowl, simply let a receptionist know at check-in.
- All supplements need to be in the original bottle with the name.
- Bedding and blankets are optional, but please keep in mind that we do not offer a laundry service. Therefore, if items become soiled, it will be at our sole discretion to discard the items if they are deemed a sanitation hazard.
- You may also bring toys for your pets though we do not allow rawhides, real animal bones or toys with squeakers as they are a choking hazard.
Extra Services Available:
- Fetch Time (maybe limited to one or two times a day depending on demand)
- Cuddle Time
- Frozen Yogurt Snack (comes in two flavors)
- Training (evaluation required before check-in)
- Nail Clipping/Grinding
- Ear Cleaning
- Teeth Brushing
- Anal Gland Expression
- Paid Bath(includes nails, ears, and teeth)
- De-Shedding Treatment
Savy Paws Pet Resort now offers Online Scheduling for Boarding, Daycare and Spa Baths. New Owners click the Boarding and Daycare Registration button below to register. Make sure after completing the first page to proceed to the main account to add your dogs to the account. PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER if you are a current client of Savy Paws Pet Resort, simply click the login button to enter your account. If you do not know your login just email or call us so we can set up your username and password.
Savy Paws Pet Resort
VACCINATIONS REQUIRED: All guests are required to be up to date on Rabies, Distemper, Parvo and Bordetella (Kennel Cough) and the Canine Flu Vaccine (H3N2) Vaccinations. All dogs must be in good health. Dogs are required to have flea, tick and heart-worm protection. Owners will certify that their dog(s) are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days. Upon admission, all dogs must be free from any condition that could potentially jeopardize other guests. Dogs that have been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days will require veterinarian certification of health to be admitted or readmitted.